Amazon Prime Student - Totum Pro Card

the_mandarin
the_mandarin Posts: 106
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
Forumite
edited 11 October 2022 at 2:06PM in Student MoneySaving
My Totum Pro is due to expire soon, and I have received an invite to renew it. I was wondering whether I should renew it for £39 for 3 years or not. I had initially got it for £35 for 3 years, as I could use it for Amazon Prime Student and I must say I got my money's worth.

Does anyone know if Totum Pro still works for Amazon Prime Student?

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,760
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    It no longer works, according to something I read on HUKD.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Thanks. Do you remember what the issue is, or which thread you read that on by any chance?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,760
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Thanks @silvercar
    Some very interesting comments there.
    You may have just saved me £39 :smiley:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family