BT..please someone help me before i go to the nut house!

Options
I am seriously at the end of my tether with BT after problem after problem with them and nothing done, i complained didnt get a reply, every time i rung i got cut off etc so i hunted down a directors email and sent that off, the prob was sorted within about 10 mins and our reconnection charge was refunded..great!

Or so i thought, i rung on the 20th of Nov and was told due to the billing system i couldn't have my money and would have to wait until Dec 5th, so i have just rung and been told that i only have £96 odd, i had this BEFORE we moved and we only pay them line rental so minus the £33 it doesnt add up anyway..i argued and argued and she told me then she could see the reconnection charge as £106.37p.?but it had been taken away again? i said it was a standard charge and it was there in nov so how could it have
dissapeared..nothing she said she couldnt help and that was it..grrr they really annoy me and if there was any other way of getting line rental id'e be the first one there...

Is my bill when it arrives in credit as it is or is that the amount before i am due to have things taken off..sounds daft but i can prob work it our easier if i'm completly sure...basically i was £97.42 in credit in Sept so is that going to leave me the same for Dec and then have my £33 line rental taken leaving me with £64.12? then i still have the matter of my refund of £124.99 making a total of...£189.11...does that make sense..

Sorry just my moan as this has been going on since the start of Sept and iv'e had enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure