What's the name of the straps on some jacket shoulders?

in Crafting
1 reply 172 views
blackstarblackstar Forumite
247 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
Hello all,

Anyone know the name of the straps or pads you find on some jackets, they tend to be on army jackets or aviation shirts etc?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools