E: 04/11 (E: 10/11 postal) Win an incredible £500,000! Plus entry into our Motorhome Prize Draw

Options
Comping_Rich
Comping_Rich Posts: 20,805 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 11 November 2022 at 10:10AM in Game over
https://www.itv.com/win/competitions/paid/15677/win-an-incredible-500000-plus-entry-into-our-mg-prize-draw

N.B Winsday Draw tickets are ONLY available via Online entries!

You could be winning an amazing half a million pounds! That's right £500,000 in tax-free cash could be making its way from ITV's bank account to yours! How would you spend it all?

That's not all though!

If you enter today, you'll also be entered into a separate prize draw to win a MG ZS EV TROPHY car worth over £32,000! It's fully electric with automatic drive and comes in a lovely Battersea Blue colour.

What are you waiting for? Don't miss out. Enter now!

This is for the prize draw featured across Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women in the weeks commencing 26th September, 10th October & 31st October.

For the £500,000 prize draw, entrants must be 18+. Entries after lines close at 4pm on Friday 4th November will not count & may still be charged. Post closes at 4pm on Thursday 10th November.

For the MG car prize draw, entrants must be 18+. Entries after lines close for text, online and phone at 4pm on Friday 30th September will not count & may still be charged. Post closes at 4pm on Thursday 6th October.

Online entry costs £2

SMS

https://www.itv.com/win/competitions/paid/15677/win-an-incredible-500000-plus-entry-into-our-mg-prize-draw/sms

Text WINNER to 82248

Texts cost £2.00 + 1 standard network rate message (To refuse marketing messages, end SMS with NO INFO.)

Phone

Postal

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• robertjmca
    robertjmca Posts: 748 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, a little help please, I am slightly confused, as Bonus Comp 1 has finished & we are into Bonus Comp 2 (the motorhome) do we still use 'CAR 39' on our postcards to enter for the £500,000 or do we now use 'MOTOR 41' ?

Sorry, I've just read the t&c's again, and it appears that the 'Main Prize Draw' (the £500,000) opens with a different postal address.

"Please note that for the period from Thursday 20 October 2022 at 4.00pm to Thursday 10 November 2022 at 4.00pm, there will be no Bonus Prize Draw.
    However, from Friday 14 October 2022 there will be a different postal ID as shown in the ‘Post’ section below to enter into the Main Prize Draw only".

• citizensmitt
    Options
    Is it still MOTOR 41? 
  • robertjmca
    Options
    Is it still MOTOR 41? 

As I read the t&c's, anything they receive after 14th October until the closing date should be titled 'CASH' followed by the usual address.
  • gdmoney
    gdmoney Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Is it still MOTOR 41? 

As I read the t&c's, anything they receive after 14th October until the closing date should be titled 'CASH' followed by the usual address.

Agreed - "during the period from Friday 14 October at 4.00pm to Thursday 10 November 2022 at 4.00pm: CASH 44, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ".

But I wouldn't fret if you have sent postcards recently with MOTOR or CAR and they get delayed in the post / by postal strikes because it also says "Postal entries that do not meet the Postal Requirements will not be included in any Bonus Prize Draw, but will still be entered into the Main Prize Draw provided that these are received within the Main Prize Draw opening and closing times as shown above."

• tubbyj
    tubbyj Posts: 349 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it still MOTOR 41? 

I disagree, As I see it, any text after 4pm on the 14th isn't in the motorhome draw, however for postal entries it's different. As there is longer validity for postal entries, and because of this they overlap.

So MOTOR41 is valid until 4.00pm on Thursday 20 October 2022.

CASH is valid from Friday 14 October at 4.00pm to Thursday 10 November 2022 at 4.00pm

· Bonus Prize Draw 2: opens on Friday 30 September 2022 and closes for entries: (i) via Paid Entry Routes at 4.00pm on Friday 14 October 2022; and (ii) via the Postal Entry Route at 4.00pm on Thursday 20 October 2022.
  • robertjmca
    Options
    Thanks gdmoney

"Agreed - "during the period from Friday 14 October at 4.00pm to Thursday 10 November 2022 at 4.00pm: CASH 44, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ".

Absolutely sure it only said 'Cash' as a header the other day ... but hey 62..... might have had a beer ????

Thanks again for the clarification.

• Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 6 November 2022 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Wow, what convoluted T’s&C’s! 
    I’ve tried to get my head round it and think I’ve sussed it out, for the postal at least. 

Postal entries

“CAR 39” between 23/09 and 4pm 06/10 for car & £500k draws

“MOTOR 41” between 30/09 and 4pm 20/10 for motor home & £500k draws 

If you’ve sent one of those outside the relevant bonus draw times but between Friday 14 October at 4.00pm to Thursday 10 November 2022 at 4.00pm, they will qualify for the £500k draw only

“CASH 44” Friday 14 October at 4.00pm to Thursday 10 November 2022 at 4.00pm for £500K draw *only* 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback