MSE Poll: How do you pay for your energy bills?
The hideous 80% increase in the energy price cap has, thankfully, been cancelled, and replaced by a new two-year energy price guarantee that'll take the typical bill to £2,500 a year. But everyone will still get £400 off their bills from October – though how this will work depends on how you pay for your gas and electricity. With so much happening with energy at the moment, we want you to tell us how you pay for your bills, as this'll help us with the campaigning work we're doing.
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards