Navigator Iphone competition.

Options
What are your thought on this, is it a winning moments comp ?  What are the odds ?  It seems to be open worldwide judging by the dropdown for your location. Have you won this in the previous years this comp has been running.  Sensible and kind comments only please :smile: 

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,283 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Can you post a link?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Bobble5366
    Options
    It's already on the forum, and has run in previous years - I seem to remember (i think) winners when they gave away IphoneX in the past. 
  • BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 18 September 2022 at 8:24PM
    Options
    From T&C's as in the comp OP:-

"Prize algorithm:

Prizes will be awarded to the participants that are assigned a winning moment. A moment is an index of promotion participation that increases after each successful participation.

Winning moments will be generated, on a daily basis considering the amount of all games played throughout the promotion."

Bob
  • Bobble5366
    Options
    Just bumping this - does not seem to be working for me today - anyone else ? says my new code already used ??  
  • pate-ci0
    pate-ci0 Posts: 2,593 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just bumping this - does not seem to be working for me today - anyone else ? says my new code already used ??  
    Worked ok for me at https://navigator30y.com/play (the code in the link above is already used)
  • BootsMullery
    Options
    Just request another one. 
    I requested one today and nothing turned up. After a while I requested another one, same again.
    Then some time later two turned up and both worked.
    There is no limit mentioned in T&C's
    Bob
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport