Quick question about a full and final offer
The short of it is I have 27k in debt spread across 3 cc's and an overdraft, I have not missed a payment or defaulted on anything but I have zero cash at the end of the month and interest charges mean I cannot make a dent in the debt. With the current cost of living spiralling and energy costs rocketing this is not sustainable so I'm trying to be proactive.
So if I miraculously (through family) managed to come up with 13.5k (half) and offered it around pro-rata would that be acceptable? Do I need to default on the debts first before I make an offer or can I just approach them out of the blue?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards