MSE Poll: Are you allowed to buy cheap school uniforms?
Buying new school uniform can be a costly exercise – especially if your child has to wear pricey branded items. In England, new rules have been introduced which now mean that schools must look at removing unnecessary branded items and allowing parents to buy from the high-street and supermarket own-label uniforms. So this week we want to know, does your child's school let you buy from supermarkets, or are you restricted to a specific shop? If you have more than one school-age child, please answer about your most recent experience.
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards