Heads up, compers! In order to investigate a technical issue, we've had to move some of the older threads from Game Over into a new category called 'Game Over Archives'. It'll be comps from before 2017, so shouldn't have too much impact on your day-to-day Forum experience. Thanks for your patience!

E: 11/11 Heart's Show Me The Money

edited 14 November 2022 at 9:57AM in Game over
31 replies 1.8K views

Replies

• Comping_RichComping_Rich Forumite
    14.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    https://www.heart.co.uk/win/heart-show-me-the-money/

Heart Show Me The Money: Plus you could win up to £150,000!

Will you take the 10000 or shout Heart Show Me The Money

We've got a huge couple of months ahead at Heart with our brand new game Heart Show Me The Money!

Our massive game ‘Heart Show Me The Money’ is back. We’re giving you the chance to win a life changing £150,000!

Wednesday 26th October

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £8,000!

How does it work? 

Between 8am - 4pm weekdays you will be listening for the 'Show Me The Money' song. 

You'll know hear it because it will start like this:

How to recognise the Heart Show Me The Money song! 
    Play Video

When you hear that, you need to text in to try and win the money. 

We'll then randomly select someone to come on-air, and if that's you, you will have a big decision to make! 

You can either:

Keep the daily cash prize 

OR 

Turn it down and shout "HEART SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

If you do, we'll then reveal a NEW amount that you will win instead. 

That amount will either be higher – all the way up to £150,000 – or lower then the daily cash prize.

How do I enter? 

When you hear the Show Me The Money song between 8am – 4pm weekdays text the word ‘MONEY’ and the name of the artist to 82122! 

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter, if you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged. You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. 

You can also enter online here. 

All the rules and online entry details are here.

Stay At Home | Protect The NHS | Save Lives 
    Stay Alert | Control The Virus | Save Lives 
    Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Will you take the 7000 or shout Heart Show Me The Money
    We've got a huge couple of months ahead at Heart with our brand new game Heart Show Me The Money!

Our massive game ‘Heart Show Me The Money’ is back. We’re giving you the chance to win a life changing £150,000!

Thursday 27th October

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £7,000!

How does it work? 

Between 8am - 4pm weekdays you will be listening for the 'Show Me The Money' song. 

Play Video

We'll then randomly select someone to come on-air, and if that's you, you will have a big decision to make! 

You can either:

OR 

That amount will either be higher – all the way up to £150,000 – or lower then the daily cash prize.

How do I enter? 

When you hear the Show Me The Money song between 8am – 4pm weekdays text the word ‘MONEY’ and the name of the artist to 82122! 

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter, if you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged. You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. 

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Will you take the 25000 or shout Heart Show Me The Money

Friday 28th October

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £25,000!

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Monday 31st October

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £10,000!

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Will you take the 6000 or shout Heart Show Me The Money

Heart are giving you the chance to win huge cash prizes this Autumn as well as the opportunity to bag a massive £150,000! 

Tuesday 1st November

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £6,000!

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

That amount will either be higher – all the way up to £150,000 – or lower than the daily cash prize.

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Heart are giving you the chance to win huge cash prizes this Autumn as well as the opportunity to bag a massive £150,000! 

Wednesday 2nd November

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £8,000!

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Thursday 3rd November

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Will you take the 4000 or shout Heart Show Me The Money

Heart Show Me The Money is back again and this week we are guaranteeing that £150,000 will be offered!

Monday 7th November

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £4,000!

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Heart Show Me The Money is back again and this week we are guaranteeing that £150,000 will be offered!

Wednesday 9th November 

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

How do I enter? 

14.7K Posts
    Forumite

Thursday 10th November 

Today's Show Me The Money Song is worth £10,000!

How does it work? 

Play Video

You can either:

OR 

That amount will either be higher – all the way up to £150,000 – or lower than the daily cash prize.

How do I enter?