We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much did you spend today 14/06/2005
Comments
-
Evening All,
Well.. just home from work, and here is my update to my post at 6.30am this morning.
I managed to spend 1.60 against my budget of 2.00, so a saving of 40p :T
I did have to fill the car up with petrol, cost 32.00, but this is in my monthly budget so is not really included in this "Online Spending Diary".
I paid off the credit card, so next month the snowball gets bigger.... :j
Have a good evening all
Regards24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? :beer:0 -
today i have spent £10 on a book that i really wanted...... but have bought it from a friend [inc postage] and new it would have cost me about £20 so is ok really......
plus i put a game on ebay and it is selling
so looks like we will get back what we paid for it [ish] and the kids have had loads of fun playing it
so well worth it! :rotfl:five children? I must be mad........ :rotfl:
aug grocery spend - £166.450 -
spent nothing

managed to convince hubby he didnt need the new work trousers just yet :rotfl:0 -
I failed, I spent £12.25..bought a new book, and my fiance some flowers.....In this trusted place U can erase
Every tear that ever rolled down your weary face
All the time U waste in that paper chase
Is time better spent in these arms of mine0 -
Aswell as lunch (£7.00ish) I bought some groceries in Sainsburys, £10.79 - got loads for my money too. Because its a "local" sainsburys, they tend to reduce items towards the end of the work day, so i went in there at 5pm and got loads of bargains. Whooo!! It sounds bad that i spent £17.79 in total, but oh well, had to get groceries (perhaps shouldnt have gone out to lunch though.....) OOoops. :0)0
-
Today i have spent a big fat zero so far have got lunch with me so if i can resist the temptation of the vending machine i should be fine lol
Savings Total so far for 2026: £9490.38/£10,0000 -
Oooooo. Big day yesterday. Took £250 out of my savings account, but put it straight back into another account (complicated story about being able to write cheques). I was in Manchester for the day, so splashed out in a Pret lunch - once in a blue moon occurance, so don't feel guilty about it.
We are doing up the front garden so spent £280 in B&Q last night on 2 stone circles! It'll be nice when it's finished..............0 -
Well i don't know about a bad day, I've had a bad week.
Toaster finally died, new one from tesco -£9.97
Washing machine hose split. Need to buy a new one, hope I can fix it myself!
Car battery died. Cost of new one ????
All things not accounted for in this month's budget. Grrr16/06/16 £11446 30/12/16 £9661.49
01/08/17 £7643.690 -
today I've spent £3.00 in tescos.Walked there so couldn't carry much home.I've taken moneysavers advice and now use only cash.Plan to spend nothing more today as off to work and food is free there.
aim to be debt free by 2009!!!!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

