Unable to use disruption voucher as EasyJet has removed the space where you put the code.

Last year I bought tickets to fly with EasyJet but the flight was cancelled to Turkey, it was over £2K. No problem, I opted for the disruption vouchers.
I have since managed to use some of the vouchers on a holiday to Puglia but there is still about £1000 still left to use. 
I am now trying to buy new flights before the end of October 2022 before they expire but on trying to checkout/pay for my flights the space for the voucher code has been removed. 
In frustration I have called EasyJet customer service 5 times and every single agent just hung up, pretending the line has been disconnected. I have even asked them to take down my number and call me back if we get cut off but they never do. I assume this is standard practice if they can't answer a question because usually the customer service on the phone is very good.
None of them could explain what has happen to the checkout and why the code space is missing. 
Can anyone find it, I know it was there as I had no problems booking my flight earlier this year to Puglia.
Help!!!

Comments

• I am going to phone customer service again and get the full name of the person and ask them to phone me back. Lets see if they hang up again?
  • MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Hello @Laiken2,

Just to check, is there any chance you're looking on a different device this time round? Or that the browser window is smaller and has changed the layout of the webpage? And does it make a difference if you sign in or not?

I've just gone through the booking process and I see this 'Add a voucher' section. Is this the bit you meant? I'm on a Windows laptop using Chrome.

Let me know if this helps at all.

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting much help via Easyjet's customer services.
  • Amazing I just fill out the hold ticket flight again and there is the 'add a voucher' space.
    Thank you 
  • No same device a huge desktop.

• MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ah how strange, maybe a site update was happening or some kind of glitch.

Glad to hear it's appeared now! Enjoy your trip when it rolls round.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback