Nationwide did good for me.

MalMonroe
MalMonroe Posts: 5,783 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 17 August 2022 at 5:42PM in Praise, vent & warnings
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I made a complaint to Nationwide a few weeks ago and today they have given me £50. It wasn't a major complaint by any means but it was valid and the compensation was unexpected. So this is just a 'praise' message from me for them. They don't always get things right but if you let them know what is wrong, they will try to assist. And all the advisors I've spoken to have been polite, friendly and helpful. That's all, thanks. 
Please note - taken from the Forum Rules and amended for my own personal use (with thanks) : It is up to you to investigate, check, double-check and check yet again before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my posts. Although I do carry out careful research before posting and never intend to mislead or supply out-of-date or incorrect information, please do not rely 100% on what you are reading. Verify everything in order to protect yourself as you are responsible for any action you consequently take.

Comments

• Albermarle
    Albermarle Posts: 21,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    MalMonroe said:
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I made a complaint to Nationwide a few weeks ago and today they have given me £50. It wasn't a major complaint by any means but it was valid and the compensation was unexpected. So this is just a 'praise' message from me for them. They don't always get things right but if you let them know what is wrong, they will try to assist. And all the advisors I've spoken to have been polite, friendly and helpful. That's all, thanks. 
    Nice to hear, but a shame they are pretty uncompetitive with their products nowadays.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback