IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Total Car Parks - input car park code one digit wrong

Options
2»

Comments

• RufioRufioRufiooo
    Options
    Hey boldaslove, how did you get on with this? I have a very similar case with TCP where the car parks were very similarly named (Dantzic St, Manchester vs 8 Dantzic St, Manchester)
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Pointless resurrecting old threads. Hardly anyone receives a response. The OP hasn't visited the forum for almost 6 months. If you have a parking issue of your own, please read the NEWBIES FAQ Announcement, then if you still require further advice, please open a new thread of your own, with some details (see any other ongoing thread for the type of detail needed).
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • RufioRufioRufiooo
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    Pointless resurrecting old threads. Hardly anyone receives a response. The OP hasn't visited the forum for almost 6 months. If you have a parking issue of your own, please read the NEWBIES FAQ Announcement, then if you still require further advice, please open a new thread of your own, with some details (see any other ongoing thread for the type of detail needed).
    Thanks Umkomaas, I've been spending time reading through the FAQ and similar threads to mine
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback