CCJ questions I need answering please
Just curious , I understand a CCJ stays on a credit file or a maximum of 6 years then falls off.
If the CCJ is still not then paid off at the 6 year stage is it still accessible to view by potential lenders/creditors ?
Also, if I am say, applying for a loan or a mortgage do I need to still declare it or declare I am still paying toward it even if it has dropped off my credit file?
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards