Best Place for Rattan Garden Furniture

Options
I have been looking for rattan furniture, preferably a 6 seat round set, ideally without a firepit because of the kids.  There seems to be ALOT of offers on at the moment.  Has anyone had experience with chimes home and garden ? Prices seem good. i'm looking at the nova range.

Comments

• EssexExile
    EssexExile Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I like to see and feel things before I buy them, so it's off to the garden centres. More than one because we found our furniture at double the price we paid for it elsewhere.
    Tall, dark & handsome. Well two out of three ain't bad.
  • Alnat1
    Alnat1 Posts: 3,313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Make sure it has aluminium frames if it will be left out in wet weather. The steel framed sort rust.
    Barnsley, South Yorkshire
    Solar PV 5.25kWp SW facing (14 x 375 Longi) Lux 3.6kw hybrid inverter and 4.8kw Pylontech battery storage installed March 22
    Octopus Agile/Fixed Outgoing and Tracker gas
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We've just ordered a 'cube'  from https://www.hartsfurniture.co.uk/

• ashe
    ashe Posts: 1,558 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    We sat in various £2k garden centre sets that I think would have been about £700 2 years ago and wasn't hugely impressed for the cash. Looked around online and came across Rattan Park. 

Paid £1099 for an L shaped sofa with a 2 seater and 1 seater bench and large rectangular table which can be adjusted from coffee table height to dining table height which is great as flexible how it is used 

Delivery was 2 days, couple of really minor niggles as you can often expect with large deliveries but company sorted out immediately and we are really pleased with it. Lot of people we know have bought from them since after seeing it. 
  • WisdomUfot
    Options
    Thank for sharing.

• greensalad
    greensalad Posts: 2,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is there anywhere local to you? We found somewhere local on an industrial estate that sold all sorts of garden furniture. Very helpful, we got to try out loads, and then had it delivered a week later for free.
  • ashe
    ashe Posts: 1,558 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Is there anywhere local to you? We found somewhere local on an industrial estate that sold all sorts of garden furniture. Very helpful, we got to try out loads, and then had it delivered a week later for free.
    They've probably found somewhere a year later 😂
  • CliveOfIndia
    CliveOfIndia Posts: 1,456 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 1 June 2023 at 2:37PM
    Options
    ashe said:
    They've probably found somewhere a year later 😂
    To be fair, the fault probably lies with the new user who posted at 10:01 this morning, thus resurrecting the thread.  Said user is, I'm fairly certain, a spammer trying to build up post counts.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback