Provident Affordability Claims

Options
I have an accepted affordability claim with Provident Home Loans. I submitted all the relevant stuff through their portal (let's face it, it was lockdown - there was nothing better to do) and in October 2021 I had an email from them agreeing my claim and stating that payment would be made by the end of June 2022 (which seemed a long way away then).

June 2022 ends today - and I have heard nothing more from them. I realise that the compensation if/when it arrives will barely be enough to buy a book of first class stamps but I just wondered if anybody else was in a similar position. The Claims Portal contains no new information, and an email to them sent a week ago remains unanswered.

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    large scale complaints processing under a section 166 review move like treacle.  12-24 months can be more common.  
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback