Praise to MSE and those that help

Just a quick thanks to all those and MSE that contributed to my thread. It is much easier to share with people you don't know.
Thank you again as really appreciated it.

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,485
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    Hope the advice you received helped you get your head sorted.
    FWIW, I think you did the right thing having the thread removed. You were very brave to be so honest.
    Good luck with sorting things out.
  • TripleH
    TripleH Posts: 3,006
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I second that sentiment. Sometimes having an anonymous person to talk to who knows what you're going through is very helpful.
    May you find your sister soon Helli.
    Sleep well.
  • diystarter7
    diystarter7 Posts: 5,202
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    TripleH said:
    I second that sentiment. Sometimes having an anonymous person to talk to who knows what you're going through is very helpful.
    Thank you both.
    I've always since the start of the net raised questions I would never possibly raise with family/friends to get varying opinions/experiences. Sites like this, one joins for one reason and then finds a lot of other things that not only save you money but possibly improve your life or help you move forward at times.
  • Murphybear
    Murphybear Posts: 7,248
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    There are some brilliant and wonderful people on here.  

I had a serious problem with a landlord a few years ago and the help I got was first class.

Best of all, a month or 2 ago my beloved cat was in her end of life situation and the support and love and sympathy I got was just wonderful and it encouraged others in the same situation to tell their stories.  

As others have said MSE isn’t just about saving money, it’s often improving your quality of life  o:)
  • luvchocolate
    luvchocolate Posts: 3,240
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    The people on the energy board are amazing the time they put in helping posters worried about tariff etc 
  • TripleH
    TripleH Posts: 3,006
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    And @Murphybear was very kind when I hijacked the same thread when our eldest cat had her final sleep.
    When you have identical problems it's easier to talk to people going through / have been through the same scenario.
    May you find your sister soon Helli.
    Sleep well.
  • diystarter7
    diystarter7 Posts: 5,202
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I wanted to thank someone, several really helped on the thread I posted about the probs in my marriage and the poster T.T.D was fantastic. I've just remembered his name as he has posted wise words on another thread and this thread came up and I'd thought I'd mention him.

There are others but the above name sticks out. I've noted that people that have suffered similar experiences are often the best helpers.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback