Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

CAF application form UTR/TIN number

Uxb1Uxb1 Forumite
723 Posts
500 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
To save me spending XX time on the phone to CAF
The CAF bank application form asks what country is your tax residency. (answer UK)
Then it ask for our TIN/UTR.
Well we don't have one do we.....

If we don't have one we are required to choose
1. The country or residency does not issue TIN/UTR
2. We are unable to obtain a TIN/UTR - please state why below
3. No TIN is required - only applicable if the country's tax authorities do not require the TIN to be disclosed

I suppose I could enter up our HMRC gift aid number in place of the TIN/UTR

Any advise as to what is the correct answer?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Gin, gee-gees & groceries

This week's MSE Forum highlights

Team Blog

2for1 adult tickets to theme parks

Via selected £1-£3 Kellogg's promo packs

MSE Deals