We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Paying a CCJ but still getting late payment markers?
thrifty247
Posts: 19 Forumite
I have a CCJ for an old water bill, I have set up an arrangement and it has always been paid on time, i have just seen on my file that I have 2 years of late payment markers, every month, I thought as it is an arrangement then it would appear as such, and not be late every month, any advice please?
0
Comments
-
It'll show as late, or a default, until cleared - or until 6 years from initial default. The arrangement means you've not kept to the agreement.
If it's not defaulted, get a default backdated to the appropriate time.0 -
So even though I have been paying the agreed amount each month on time , they still lodge a late payment marker against me every month?0
-
Yes, because you're not paying the agreed contractual amount.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards