We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
United Utilities
Nee123
Posts: 5 Forumite
3 POSTS
I was away in the Navy be in the navy 35 years . United Utilities put a CCJ on my crude file unknown to me there was a outstanding bill . I pad the bill back in 2011.
then 12 weeks ago I applied for new mortgage on my home . Only to find out United Uttiles applied a charging order on my home . I was in shock . I then phone two credit companies who informed me the CCJ fell of in 2013 . Then they informed me it’s up to united utilities to remove the CCJ but never .
i phoned the land registry they informed me I had to contact United Uttiles. I contacted united utilities CEO Steve Mogford he passed me on to s
then 12 weeks ago I applied for new mortgage on my home . Only to find out United Uttiles applied a charging order on my home . I was in shock . I then phone two credit companies who informed me the CCJ fell of in 2013 . Then they informed me it’s up to united utilities to remove the CCJ but never .
i phoned the land registry they informed me I had to contact United Uttiles. I contacted united utilities CEO Steve Mogford he passed me on to s
0
Comments
-
Also posted in a more relevant forum
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
