SO to Revoult?

Options
Hi, 

I am sorting my budget out.... I got a revoult card so i can add money onto it to use for date nights etc. But at the moment i am physically adding the money through the app. 

Is there a way to set up a recurring deposit from my main bank account (First Direct) to Revoult?  Not sure i can do standing orders as there is no sort/account number for my revoult? 

Thanks! 

Comments

• grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't have Revolut, but it took me just 30 seconds to find this:

You can find your available ‘local’ and ‘SWIFT’ (cross-border) account details for each supported currency in the 'account details' section of your Revolut app. If your account details for a currency does not have a ‘local’ section, then only SWIFT details are available at this moment.
    Adding GBP: use your local account number and sort code to receive Faster Payments, CHAPS or BACS transfers from UK bank accounts.

• dr_adidas01
    dr_adidas01 Posts: 2,136 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    grumbler said:
    I don't have Revolut, but it took me just 30 seconds to find this:

You can find your available ‘local’ and ‘SWIFT’ (cross-border) account details for each supported currency in the 'account details' section of your Revolut app. If your account details for a currency does not have a ‘local’ section, then only SWIFT details are available at this moment.
    Adding GBP: use your local account number and sort code to receive Faster Payments, CHAPS or BACS transfers from UK bank accounts.

Ah but people want other people to do it for them rather than look for the answers themselves. 

As you pointed out it would have taken 30 seconds to do a Google search, which would have been quicker than typing the post out onto the forum. 
    Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    there is no sort/account number for my revoult?
    But there certainly is (if you're referring to Revolut).

Evolution, not revolution
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Mimi_Arc_en_ciel Posts: 4,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Whatever happened to being nice - its no wonder people lurk on here rather than post when they're met with snarky replies. 

I did google it and couldn't see the info I needed on the app (or the webpage) - so figured I'd post on here as someone might know where I was going wrong as it would probably be quicker than getting in touch and waiting for revoult to reply ;) 
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Mimi_Arc_en_ciel Posts: 4,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    eDicky said:
    there is no sort/account number for my revoult?
    But there certainly is (if you're referring to Revolut).

I've found it now - was hidden away :) Thanks though! 
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    In the app, with your British pound account on-screen, simply tap the British flag icon and all your GBP account details become visible.
    Evolution, not revolution
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure