We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wahoo just won the Top prize..
Heavier
Posts: 430
Forumite
...with Dorset Cereals Spin the Bottle comp.
I have been playing this daily for years and wasn't really paying attention when a message came up to say I have won a Family Fun Experience voucher from Buy a gift. The Top Prize for this week
It just shows persistence pays off.
Thank you to all who post the competitions on the forum it is much appreciated
I have been playing this daily for years and wasn't really paying attention when a message came up to say I have won a Family Fun Experience voucher from Buy a gift. The Top Prize for this week
It just shows persistence pays off.
Thank you to all who post the competitions on the forum it is much appreciated
22
Comments
-
Patience is a virtue, obvs! Congratulations!
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
ARE YOU STRUGGLING DURING THE HOLIDAYS? You may find some ideas on how to cope here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6576551/some-websites-and-helplines-if-youre-struggling-this-christmas0 -
Well done

Liz xx0 -
lovely, well done
please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
Well done
0 -
I’m so jealous, I’ve been trying for years too! Congratulations on your lovely prize.0
-
Well done, most competitions have so many players now its nearly impossible like national lottery0
-
Well done
2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
2026 3 prizes0 -
Lovely well done
[COLOR="Px (urple"]Good luck for 2026 Comping! Be lucky! [/COLOR]My October 2026 Wins:0 -
Congratulations!0
-
Great win, well done
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



