We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Eon Next
scubasuze01
Posts: 3
Newbie
Is anyone else having problems with the transfer from Eon Energy to Eon Next? I contacted Eon Next last week to be told my account would not be transferred to them until 11th May, contacted this morning to be told my account has not be transferred from Eon Energy as yet. I am £512 in credit and wanted them to refund me the money into my account. They have told me to contact Eon Energy which I did, but once they put you through, it goes to Eon Next??? I'm so confused, also noticed my DD has now been cancelled by Eon Next! What do I do now, wait until they contact me once they realise I am not paying by DD....Please help
0
Comments
-
I thought Eon and Eon Next were just different websites of the same company?0
-
Me too, it just seems one big !!!!!! up0
-
E.ON Next is E.ON but with a whole new back-end IT system. I guess it was too complicated to upgrade the existing system in-situ so E.ON set up E.On Next as a sepate business division and are now transferring customers over.
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Ecoflow Stream, Best kettle :-)
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.0 -
Eon owe me £2000.00 and Eon Next will not refund it
what do I do?-1 -
I can only answer with a question. Have you contact either or both to ask why?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

