Garden Hose Uk

Hi,
Can anyone advise on next steps please, if there are any? I bought an expanding hose from a site called Garden Hose Uk, bought the largest size they had and it burst on first use. As they had advertised they are the number one seller, had 22 pages of 4/5 star reviews, offered a years guarantee and allegedly reply to emails within 24 hours with any issues I thought it was safe to do so. As it burst like a balloon on first use I emailed them and when I heard nothing after 48 hours I emailed again and as it’s now been two weeks I have written to them but nothing forthcoming. Then I remembered Trustpilot and I got the shock of my life as though there were only reviews in the teens all had the same issue as myself. I have now reported it to Trading Standards but I don’t think anything will come of it. Can anyone else think of anything to do or do I just write it off. Small claims would probably cost as much as the £35 for the hose.
Thank you, I’m a newbie but I thought if anyone would know it would be you guys.

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure