University of the 3rd Age in Wales

in Wales
1 reply 49 views
SystemSystem Forumite, Community Admin
177.9K Posts
10,000 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
This discussion was created from comments split from: Activity groups for those aged 75 or over and living in Wales.

Replies

• MalMonroeMalMonroe Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi, I've just sidled into my 70s and think this is a great idea. I don't live in Wales but people may also be interested in the University of the 3rd Age. It's not a university at all and I've spoken to people in my own city who don't understand and are therefore not bothered about joining. Until I explain.  

It's for older people but you don't have to be 75 - although obviously it doesn't matter if you are! You can learn all kinds of things. Just something for folk to think about. There are sometimes some charges but they are only small and it's another great way to meet people. 

https://u3asites.org.uk/walesu3a/welcome
    Please note that comments are strictly my own opinion, intended to help - never hinder. If they do not help then please ignore as the intention of the forum is to help everyone, if possible. MSE forum rules clearly state "no two people have the same circumstances or experiences and it is up to you to investigate, check and check again before you make any decisions or take any action based on information you glean from our community. Remember, don't rely on what you are reading. Verify it and protect yourself. You are responsible for any action you consequently make." It's always best to verify everything. Inappropriate comments will be reported, as per the Forum rules.