Paypal Credit Dispute

Options
On the 16th of March, whilst at our home in France, I ordered goods from the Netherlands using PayPal credit for 4 months interest-free, which I will have no problem paying back. the loan amount was for £800 ( A new mower and replace garden furniture damaged in a storm), When the goods arrived, I rejected the entire order as the Lawnmower was missing a wheel! and the furniture was badly stuffed, I contact the seller and a collection was made for the entire order 5 days later (21st April). Since then I have contacted the seller 9 times, with no reply, I  just get told that someone will get back to me, and tired of waiting I opened a dispute with Paypal. on the 29th of April I received an email from Paypal asking for photos of the damaged to the order, I uploaded the photos and submitted, within 24 hours Paypal closed the case, saying the good had been returned with approval from PayPal, so I actually spoke to PayPal for over 50 minutes, then assured me to appeal the decision with Paypal and show proof of collection, which I duly did. 72 hours went past and they closed the case once again this time they said the information I have provided was enough ( despite being told by PayPal, tracking number, collection receipt, and screenshot showing goods delivered), were submitted) still no word from the seller, so the situation is that I am £800 out of pocket the seller has been paid and has the goods, I have nothing, and looking at paying £800 for something I do not own.

I have spoken to Paypal again this morning, and they are digging in their heals regarding refunding the £800 to my Credit account

HELP!

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport