Insuring Contents of Campervan


I am wondering if there are any options for me insuring the contents of my (self built) campervan for a trip I am intending on taking in the summer.  My insurer (Brentacre) basically only insurers the van and not the contents - only camping type items - and we will have MTBs, camera, speaker etc.  They suggested that we get this covered under house insurance...the only issue being, we are renting a house, which we will also be leaving to go travelling in the summer so will not have a fixed address (besides a parent's address for registering the vehicle to).

Do we have any other options for insuring our belongings hat will be with us in the van?

Thank you, much appreciated.


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools