We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Incorrect price increase
lwilliams5
Posts: 2 Newbie
in Energy
Hi all,
I am with EDF energy and i am on a tariff that ends May22. I am on prepayment meters and have realised today that they are charging me the variable rates on the gas meter so instead of paying 2.68p per KW i am paying 7.32p per KW. I have raised a complaint which they are investigating but i was wondering if this has happened to others. I don't believe i can be the only one who this has happened to and some people may not realise. My online account shows what i should be paying but the rates on the meter what they are charging are the standard rates.
I am with EDF energy and i am on a tariff that ends May22. I am on prepayment meters and have realised today that they are charging me the variable rates on the gas meter so instead of paying 2.68p per KW i am paying 7.32p per KW. I have raised a complaint which they are investigating but i was wondering if this has happened to others. I don't believe i can be the only one who this has happened to and some people may not realise. My online account shows what i should be paying but the rates on the meter what they are charging are the standard rates.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards