My return rights

Options
What are my rights on returning sale clothing, it was not clear that a couple of items I ordered from SHEIN were unreturnable. Surely they cannot do that especially as the items don’t even fit 

Comments

• cx6
    cx6 Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Shein is a Chinese company and thus your normal 14 day return rights for buying online are probably unenforceable
  • Alderbank
    Alderbank Posts: 2,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    In their T&Cs under SHEIN TERMS OF USE FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM they say:

The terms "Company" , "we" , "us" or "our" will be used to describe your contractual partner, who varies depending on your own location: If you are located in the UK, your contractual partner is Roadget Business Pte. Ltd, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07 Suntec Tower One, Singapore (038987)

• pinkshoes
    pinkshoes Posts: 20,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    What are my rights on returning sale clothing, it was not clear that a couple of items I ordered from SHEIN were unreturnable. Surely they cannot do that especially as the items don’t even fit 
    Because Shein is not a UK company so any purchases are bought as a gamble that they will be as described.

Should've = Should HAVE (not 'of')
    Would've = Would HAVE (not 'of')

No, I am not perfect, but yes I do judge people on their use of basic English language. If you didn't know the above, then learn it! (If English is your second language, then you are forgiven!)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback