Lebara sims didn't turn up

Mr_Bigglesworth_2
Mr_Bigglesworth_2 Posts: 25 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 16 March 2022 at 3:44PM in Mobiles
Ordered a couple of Lebara sims for my parents on a recent MSE deal (the £1.99 one). Got dispatch emails about 20 days ago and then nothing.

Anyone else had similar experience and know of the easiest way to getting this resolved. As I've ordered it for my parents (in their name with their CC) it would be much easier of I could avoid them having to call up!!

I should add that I can't log into the online account because it tries to send an authorisation code to the sim card (which they don't have!)

Comments

• I'm delivery of a SIM, said I would receive in the next 2 days and here I am 10 days later. Did you ever receive your SIM's ?
    Thanks in advance
  • flashg67
    flashg67 Posts: 3,997 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I've had 3 Lebara accounts and never had a delay with sims being delivered - have you tried chasing them  - online chat etc?
  • I called them, then they turned up pretty quickly.
  • Thanks for the replies, I'll give them another couple of days and then call them. Thanks....
  • Update to not receiving SIM:
    I contacted them via email and received a auto reply saying that they aim to reply within 48 hrs (on the internet it says 3 days), anyhow they never did get back to me. Next I tried the "Chat Line" which is only available on a mobile phone not through a internet browser. The Chat line got results, although at times you wonder if the person at the other end is still there. So in the end and 14 days late, I was told that the SIM was lost in the post and a replacement would be sent and I would receive it in less than 24 hrs, which I did. After setting it up on my duel SIM phone I went out for a walk to try it out and I can report all is well. 
           On reflection like others have suggested use the Chat Line, but be patient.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback