Should I overpay?
Hi - had a discussion with a financial adviser about 6 months ago and I raised this subject. His advice seemed to be - don’t bother overpaying your mortgage as you can make a better return than your mortgage interest rate by putting any spare cash into an pension or investment ISA. Do you think this is good advice?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards