We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Thank you AC55 Coca-cola win

Thank you for your post https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6335177/e-28-03-7-59am-win-gaming-prizes-a-grand-prize-of-a-gaming-getaway-for-4-daily-instant#latest it came up on the screen that I had won but ever trusting I have waited and yesterday I had an email asking my to confirm my ID and today a confirmation email to say that I had won a VR headset and it would be with me in 28 days, very surprised as its not been the easiest comp to enter telling me I have already entered on different days but with a win I am willing to forgive everything.

Thank you AC55 for your posts and to all who post a very big thank you and to everyone good luck.
Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
«1

Comments

  • Samjade97
    Samjade97 Posts: 2,407
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Well done    
    Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
    Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
    March 26 - Easter egg
    April 26 - £50
    May 26 - Book
    Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £30
  • MintyB
    MintyB Posts: 2,065
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Well done :)
  • AC55
    AC55 Posts: 6,096
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Wow, what an amazing win!! Hope you enjoy :) it's so so weird wearing one to begin with but you get used to it eventually 
  • becksta
    becksta Posts: 2,270
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Well done  B)
    MFW 2022 #88: £6620/£6000
    MFW 2023 #38: £13242.13/£6000
    MFW 2024 #38: £15792.12./£9000
    MFW 2025 #38: £16090.54/£7500
    MFW 2026 #38: £13735.05/£9500

    Thank you to all competition posters
  • Iggy1313
    Iggy1313 Posts: 556
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    That’s brilliant! What time did you win if you don’t mind me asking? 
    back to comping after a 2 year break!! Mission… to win a gift for all my family for Christmas!
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Iggy1313 said:
    That’s brilliant! What time did you win if you don’t mind me asking? 
    I enter around 8-8.30 am not always a good time with some comps but this appears to be very random, but what has surprised me is I hadn't seen any others who have won so did wonder if it was real but with all the info they sent today it must be, so just waiting until it arrives to feel very sure of the win.
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • Iggy1313
    Iggy1313 Posts: 556
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    carol2712 said:
    Iggy1313 said:
    That’s brilliant! What time did you win if you don’t mind me asking? 
    I enter around 8-8.30 am not always a good time with some comps but this appears to be very random, but what has surprised me is I hadn't seen any others who have won so did wonder if it was real but with all the info they sent today it must be, so just waiting until it arrives to feel very sure of the win.
    carol2712 said:
    Iggy1313 said:
    That’s brilliant! What time did you win if you don’t mind me asking? 
    I enter around 8-8.30 am not always a good time with some comps but this appears to be very random, but what has surprised me is I hadn't seen any others who have won so did wonder if it was real but with all the info they sent today it must be, so just waiting until it arrives to feel very sure of the win.
    Well that’s brilliant! Well done it’s a great win x
    back to comping after a 2 year break!! Mission… to win a gift for all my family for Christmas!
  • Well done carol2712
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 16,130
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    Congratulations 🥳 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

    ARE YOU STRUGGLING DURING THE HOLIDAYS? You may find some ideas on how to cope here:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6576551/some-websites-and-helplines-if-youre-struggling-this-christmas
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 20,241
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well done 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.