edited 30 May at 9:35AM in Game over
72 replies 3.7K views

Replies

• Comping_RichComping_Rich Forumite
    12.6K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    https://www.heart.co.uk/win/make-me-a-millionaire-2022/

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Rihanna could win you £1,000 today!

Will you take the 1000 or enter our Million Pound Final

Will our next millionaire be YOU? 

Tuesday, April 26

Today’s artist is Rihanna!

Whenever Rihanna plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £1,000.

There are now only FIVE WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

Want to enter? Here's what you need to do 

Listen to Heart Breakfast weekday mornings at 6.30am. 

They’ll give you the name of an artist and tell you how much money that artist is worth.

Then whenever that artist plays on Heart between 8am – 4pm, weekdays, you text WIN to 82122 to try to win the money. You can also enter online HERE.

We’ll randomly select someone to come on air, and if that’s you, you’ll need to choose if you want to keep the money OR go into the MILLION POUND FINAL, with a chance of becoming a MILLIONAIRE at the end of May! 

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter. If you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged.  You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. All the rules and online entry details are here.

You’ve got a BIG decision to make. Do you take the cash – which we’ll pay into your bank account TODAY? – OR do you shout, “HEART MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE!” and go into the MILLION POUND FINAL at the end of May, with a chance of winning a life changing ONE MILLION POUNDS? The choice is YOURS!

• You can play HEART’S MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE weekdays on Heart Breakfast, and then 10am – 4pm with Pandora and Matt Wilkinson.
    Stay At Home | Protect The NHS | Save Lives 
    Stay Alert | Control The Virus | Save Lives 
    Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Amy Winehouse could win you £5,000 today!

Will you take the 5000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Wednesday, April 27

Today’s artist is Amy Winehouse!

Whenever Amy Winehouse plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £5,000.

There are now only FIVE WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

They’ll give you the name of an artist and tell you how much money that artist is worth.

Then whenever that artist plays on Heart between 8am – 4pm, weekdays, you text WIN to 82122 to try to win the money. You can also enter online HERE.

We’ll randomly select someone to come on air, and if that’s you, you’ll need to choose if you want to keep the money OR go into the MILLION POUND FINAL, with a chance of becoming a MILLIONAIRE at the end of May! 

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter. If you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged.  You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. All the rules and online entry details are here.

You’ve got a BIG decision to make. Do you take the cash – which we’ll pay into your bank account TODAY? – OR do you shout, “HEART MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE!” and go into the MILLION POUND FINAL at the end of May, with a chance of winning a life changing ONE MILLION POUNDS? The choice is YOURS!

• You can play HEART’S MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE weekdays on Heart Breakfast, and then 10am – 4pm with Pandora and Matt Wilkinson.
    Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Mariah Carey could win you £11,000 today!

Will you take the 11000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Thursday, April 28

Today’s artist is Mariah Carey!

Whenever Mariah Carey plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £11,000.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Britney Spears could win you £20,000 today!

Will you take the 20000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Friday, April 29

Today’s artist is Britney Spears!

Whenever Britney Spears plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £20,000.

There are now only FOUR WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire. 

Today, we guarantee five people will win £20,000!

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Little Mix could win you £4,000 today!

Will you take the 4000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Tuesday, May 3

Today’s artist is Little Mix!

Whenever Little Mix play on Heart today you can win a HUGE £4,000.

There is now less than FOUR WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Justin Timberlake could win you £6,000 today!

Will you take the 6000 or take a place in the Million Pound Final

Wednesday, May 4

Today’s artist is Justin Timberlake!

Whenever Justin Timberlake play on Heart today you can win a HUGE £6,000.

There is now less than FOUR WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Adele could win you £10,000 today!

Will you take the 10000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Thursday, May 5

Today’s artist is Adele!

Whenever Adele play on Heart today you can win a HUGE £10,000.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: P!NK could win you £12,000 today!

Will you take the 12000 today or enter the Million Pound Final

Friday, May 6

Today’s artist is P!NK!

Whenever P!NK plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £12,000.

There are now only THREE WEEKS left to play Heart's life-changing game Make Me A Millionaire.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Lewis Capaldi could win you £5,000 today!

Will you take the 5000 or enter Hearts Million Pound Final

Monday, May 9

Today’s artist is Lewis Capaldi!

Whenever Lewis Capaldi plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £5,000.

There are now only THREE WEEKS left to play Heart's life-changing game Make Me A Millionaire.

12.6K Posts
    Forumite

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Olly Murs is worth £7,000 today!

With less than three weeks until the final will you take the 7000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Tuesday, May 10

Today’s artist is Olly Murs!

Whenever Olly Murs plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £7,000.

There are now less than THREE WEEKS left to play Heart's life-changing game Make Me A Millionaire.