E: 27/05 Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022

Comments

• Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,795 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    https://www.heart.co.uk/win/make-me-a-millionaire-2022/

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Beyoncé could win you £4,000 today!

Will you take the money or enter the Million Pound Final

Will our next millionaire be YOU? 

Thursday, 7th April 

Today’s artist is Beyoncé.

Whenever Beyoncé plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £4,000!

Want to enter? Here's what you need to do 

Listen to Heart Breakfast weekday mornings at 6.30am. 

They’ll give you the name of an artist and tell you how much money that artist is worth.

Then whenever that artist plays on Heart between 8am – 4pm, weekdays, you text WIN to 82122 to try to win the money. You can also enter online HERE.

We’ll randomly select someone to come on air, and if that’s you, you’ll need to choose if you want to keep the money OR go into the MILLION POUND FINAL, with a chance of becoming a MILLIONAIRE at the end of May! 

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter. If you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged.  You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. All the rules and online entry details are here.

You’ve got a BIG decision to make. Do you take the cash – which we’ll pay into your bank account TODAY? – OR do you shout, “HEART MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE!” and go into the MILLION POUND FINAL at the end of May, with a chance of winning a life changing ONE MILLION POUNDS? The choice is YOURS!

• You can play HEART’S MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE weekdays on Heart Breakfast, and then 10am – 4pm with Pandora and Matt Wilkinson.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Black Eyed Peas could win you £12,000 today!

Friday, 8th April 

Today’s artist is Black Eyed Peas.

Whenever Black Eyed Peas plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £12,000!

They’ll give you the name of an artist and tell you how much money that artist is worth.

Then whenever that artist plays on Heart between 8am – 4pm, weekdays, you text WIN to 82122 to try to win the money. You can also enter online HERE.

We’ll randomly select someone to come on air, and if that’s you, you’ll need to choose if you want to keep the money OR go into the MILLION POUND FINAL, with a chance of becoming a MILLIONAIRE at the end of May! 

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter. If you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged.  You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. All the rules and online entry details are here.

You’ve got a BIG decision to make. Do you take the cash – which we’ll pay into your bank account TODAY? – OR do you shout, “HEART MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE!” and go into the MILLION POUND FINAL at the end of May, with a chance of winning a life changing ONE MILLION POUNDS? The choice is YOURS!

• You can play HEART’S MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE weekdays on Heart Breakfast, and then 10am – 4pm with Pandora and Matt Wilkinson.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: One Direction could win you £5,000 today!

Friday, 8th April 

Today’s artist is One Direction.

Whenever One Direction plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £5,000!

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Katy Perry could win you £2,000 today!

Tuesday, 12 April 

Today’s artist is Katy Perry.

Whenever Katy Perry plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £2,000!

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Spice Girls could win you £20,000 today!

Thursday, 14 April 

Today’s artist is Spice Girls.

Whenever Spice Girls plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £20,000!

We guarantee five people will win £20,000 today!

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Bruno Mars could win you £3,000 today!

Will you take the 3000 or go into the Million Pound Final for your chance to win 1000000 on May 27

Tuesday, 19 April 

Today’s artist is Bruno Mars.

Whenever Bruno Mars plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £3,000!

There are now only SIX WEEKS to go in our life changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Olly Murs could win you £4,000 today!

Will you take the 4000 or go into the Million Pound Final for your chance to win 1000000 on May 27

Wednesday, 20 April

Today’s artist is Olly Murs

Whenever Olly Murs plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £4,000!

There are now only SIX WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire

Then whenever that artist plays on Heart between 8am – 4pm, weekdays, you text WIN to 82122 to try to win the money. You can also enter online HERE.

We’ll randomly select someone to come on air, and if that’s you, you’ll need to choose if you want to keep the money OR go into the MILLION POUND FINAL, with a chance of becoming a MILLIONAIRE at the end of May!

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter. If you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged.  You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. All the rules and online entry details are here.

You’ve got a BIG decision to make. Do you take the cash – which we’ll pay into your bank account TODAY? – OR do you shout, “HEART MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE!” and go into the MILLION POUND FINAL at the end of May, with a chance of winning a life changing ONE MILLION POUNDS? The choice is YOURS!

• You can play HEART’S MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE weekdays on Heart Breakfast, and then 10am – 4pm with Pandora and Matt Wilkinson.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Robbie Williams could win you £10,000 today!

Will you take the 10000 or go into the Million Pound Final for your chance to win 1000000 on May 27

Thursday, 21 April

Today’s artist is Robbie Williams

Whenever Robbie Williams plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £10,000!

There are now only SIX WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

Then whenever that artist plays on Heart between 8am – 4pm, weekdays, you text WIN to 82122 to try to win the money. You can also enter online HERE.

We’ll randomly select someone to come on air, and if that’s you, you’ll need to choose if you want to keep the money OR go into the MILLION POUND FINAL, with a chance of becoming a MILLIONAIRE at the end of May!

Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate. Once the song starts, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter. If you text after that – you won't be entered but you may still be charged.  You must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain to play this Heart Network game. All the rules and online entry details are here.

You’ve got a BIG decision to make. Do you take the cash – which we’ll pay into your bank account TODAY? – OR do you shout, “HEART MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE!” and go into the MILLION POUND FINAL at the end of May, with a chance of winning a life changing ONE MILLION POUNDS? The choice is YOURS!

• You can play HEART’S MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE weekdays on Heart Breakfast, and then 10am – 4pm with Pandora and Matt Wilkinson.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Madonna could win you £15,000 today!

Will you take the 15000 or go into the Million Pound Final for your chance to win 1000000 on May 27

Friday, April 22 

Today’s artist is Madonna!

Whenever Madonna plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £15,000.

There are now only SIX WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich

Heart's Make Me A Millionaire 2022: Taylor Swift could win you £2,000 today!

Will you take the 2000 or enter the Million Pound Final

Monday, April 25

Today’s artist is Taylor Swift!

Whenever Taylor Swift plays on Heart today you can win a HUGE £2,000.

There are now only FIVE WEEKS to go in our life-changing game Heart’s Make Me A Millionaire.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH