IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

BW Legal - National Car Parks Limited

2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I sent a reply explaining what happened and saying that I would be happy to pay for the price of the original ticket, as I have been since the day I tried to park there. I said that my understanding is that they are able to claim for any reasonable loss of income (circa £2.60 for a 30 minute stay) and would be prepared to pay this, as I have been since the day I tried to park there. 

Oh no.  That's your defence.  You can't change it.  This is something of a disaster, sorry.

You didn't even say why you didn't or couldn't pay or that the signs were unclear or machine not working or hidden, if that was the cause.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Ah ok. Hard-lesson learned I guess. 

Thank you for your help everyone
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ah ok. Hard-lesson learned I guess. 

Thank you for your help everyone
    We can help you more at witness statement stage once you get your hearing letter through.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback