We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Surprise win!
buddybear
Posts: 237 Forumite
I've just received a Soup Chef Pro in the post, which I definitely haven't ordered. I haven't had any emails or phone calls to notify me of a win but assume it must be from this post https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6319516/e-09-01-md-win-a-soup-chef-pro-from-drew-cole-this-winter. I know JamboDP has now left the forum but thank you!
Good luck all
Good luck all
'Keep your face always toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you' :j
A huge thanks to everyone who posts competitions:beer:
A huge thanks to everyone who posts competitions:beer:
12
Comments
-
Wow, i love surprise wins, well done!!1
-
That's a great win - well done 👏1
-
I love a sur prize too! Congratulations!
(when I were a lass, 't soup maker were called a 'pan') I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
ARE YOU STRUGGLING DURING THE HOLIDAYS? You may find some ideas on how to cope here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6576551/some-websites-and-helplines-if-youre-struggling-this-christmas1 -
Great surprise win, well done!
1 -
Nice surprise well done1
-
well doneNov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £301 -
great win, well done
please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
1 -
Congratulations1
-
Well done
MFW 2022 #88: £6620/£6000
MFW 2023 #38: £13242.13/£6000
MFW 2024 #38: £15792.12./£9000
MFW 2025 #38: £16090.54/£7500
MFW 2026 #38: £13735.05/£9500
Thank you to all competition posters1 -
Well done
2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
2026 3 prizes0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



