Cadburys cream egg competion

Shopping in Morrisons today and noticed in chocolate aisle all the Cadbury creme eggs have had all their wrappers opened  and just left on the shelfs even ones in the boxes of 6.Not only is this a  health and hygene issue but this must be costing both the retailers and manaufactures thousanads in wasted chocolate that will eventually have to be thrown away

Comments

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,069 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Did you report it to Morrisons?
  • IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,181 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 5 February 2022 at 11:41PM
    Maybe somebody looking for the £10K egg
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • Maybe somebody looking for the £10K egg
    Ya think?
  • maisie_cat
    maisie_cat Posts: 2,068 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Post
    Apart from the fact that I dislike them, I wouldn't want to eat something whose packaging is so easily tampered with.
  • Silvertabby
    Silvertabby Posts: 9,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Just the thought of eating one of these horrible things makes my teeth ache - but I did google this competition out of curiosity.

Seems the 'winners' are still chocolate/edible (using the word 'edible' loosely), just that half the egg is the normal milk chocolate and the other half white.

I expect that Cadbury's will have factored in the losses caused by people unwrapping the eggs on the supermarket shelves, against the gains of not having to pay out for the 'winners' that had been merrily stuffed down children's throats !

• I expect that Cadbury's will have factored in the losses caused by people unwrapping the eggs on the supermarket shelves, against the gains of not having to pay out for the 'winners' that had been merrily stuffed down children's throats !
    Cadbury won't have any losses as the eggs have already been sold to the retailers so it's those retailers who will be losing out. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback