Divorce and finance

Going through divorce. House is sold but ex taking me to court to gain a bigger share of house where I said let's do 50/50
The funds from House sale is being held with solicitor. Can I not take my share of funds till judge decides how split is done. I need access to the funds to be able to pay some rent.


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools