We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Switch unused account, keep separate used one?
LadOnTheHill
Posts: 94
Forumite
I have two current accounts with HSBC, one I use and one I don't. I want to switch the unused account to take advantage of a switching bonus, while retaining the used account. Can I do this?
I realise I'll need to check the switch bonus terms and conditions for things like DD's.
0
Comments
-
Yes, you can. The current account switch service will switch only one account - the one you specify by sort code and account number.2
-
Ah, thank you. 👍🏻
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
