We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Mag Dailies - List and FAQs

Options

Comments

• Ladyluck58
    Ladyluck58 Posts: 215 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 March 2022 at 2:09PM
    Options

Is anyone else getting an error 500 code with the daily magazine competitions today?

• hjg123
    hjg123 Posts: 564 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 11 March 2022 at 5:17PM
    Options
    Yes, lots of error messages
    working now
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know what’s happening to NOW + HousetoHome site as it’s not loading for a few days 
  • Claire_x
    Claire_x Posts: 211 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else having problems with the mag dailies atm?
    The last week they've been super slow or just giving error messages.
    Yesterday and today none are working for me at all. I can get to the bit where I answer the question then nothing will load or I get a timed out message.
  • thekitten63
    Options
    Claire_x said:
    Yesterday and today none are working for me at all. I can get to the bit where I answer the question then nothing will load or I get a timed out message.
    It appears to be happening quite a lot now, there's not a lot you can do, though sometimes after getting the error message, I refresh the page and eventually get "you've already entered this competition". So its quite possible that your entry has gone through without receiving confirmation!
  • hwg3141
    hwg3141 Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    The Facebook share extra entry route isn't working for me
    Latest wins: November: Samsung A51 Phone, Blu-ray, Cocktail Kit, ACDC CD, £5 ITV Winsday, Gin Discovery Box || October: Cookbook, Blu-ray, Kombucha and Shrub Drinks || September: Nothing || August: Official Aston Villa Shirt, Romantic Poets Stamp Set, James Bond Stamp Set || July: Big Blu-ray Bundle || June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon
  • amsquared
    amsquared Posts: 2,331 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 March 2022 at 12:55PM
    Options
    Claire_x said:
    It appears to be happening quite a lot now, there's not a lot you can do, though sometimes after getting the error message, I refresh the page and eventually get "you've already entered this competition". So its quite possible that your entry has gone through without receiving confirmation!
    I use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and quite often the problem gets fixed. eg at the weekend I couldn't get the Ideal Home mags to finish loading so I couldn't select the answer and submit it at all from 3 different browsers on my Mac but strangely they worked OK on my phone. I filled the contact form in and it is now working OK on my Mac. You can also send a tweet message to the individual mags and that sometimes works as well.
    Best Comp wins in 25 years of comping. Holidays to Hawaii, Toronto, Thailand twice, Dubai twice, Cyprus, Spain, Lake District, Glasgow and London. A couple of £1000 wins as vouchers. 2 Dimplex Fires. Baby cot and chest of drawers. £500 of blinds. Shibumi Jacket. Various small cash prizes under £500 and shopping vouchers. Cosmetics & weedkiller!
  • bluehydrangeas
    Options
    Hi all. I'm having some difficulties registering on any of the mag dailies sites. When I enter my postcode and click on "Find Address", nothing happens. I am unable to register as a result. I've tried to register in different browsers but the problem persists. Anyone else had this problem?
  • luckylinzi
    luckylinzi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    @bluehydrangeas hi, I'm not sure if this will go in the right place, I've only been on here 3 days myself. When I was trying to register I found it wouldn't work if I used auto fill and the boxes stayed blue? If this is the case, just put a space then delete and the box will go white and let you choose address. If this isn't the case I'm not sure sorry xxx good luck 
    Nobody ever regretted being kind 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure