UKStartups

What experience has anyone had using this organisation to gain access to Government funding?

Than you in anticipation.

Comments

• MobileSaver
    MobileSaver Posts: 4,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 January 2022 at 10:50AM
    What experience has anyone had using this organisation to gain access to Government funding?
    No experience but looking at their web site I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole...
    It's a legal requirement for a UK business to display their company name and physical address; I couldn't find those details anywhere on the site yet they claim to have been in existence for 12 years.
    To me it looks like a get-rich-quick-type site designed to get people to pay £239 to some unknown person or company.
    It's also a red flag that an apparently UK organisation is using a non-UK domain name...
    Every generation blames the one before...
    Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
  • CKhalvashi
    CKhalvashi Posts: 12,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    I've never used them for funding, but they do contain a lot of useful information.

As Mobilesaver states, there are some red flags, so ensure you can speak to them by phone and who you speak to knows what they're talking about before parting with any cash.

The domain doesn't stand out to me (as someone who typically uses .com domains for the UK before branching out overseas), but may for some.
    💙💛 💔
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure