Card Printing

Options
Hi All

I’d like to be able to save money and maybe be creative by printing my own cards. I’ve been lucky enough to have been given a printing that can be used for printing on card.

Now comes the how! Can anyone point to cheap/free resources that would allow me to get started. 

Thanks 😊 

Comments

• Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,672 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi All

I’d like to be able to save money and maybe be creative by printing my own cards. I’ve been lucky enough to have been given a printing that can be used for printing on card.

Now comes the how! Can anyone point to cheap/free resources that would allow me to get started. 

Thanks 😊 
    I think you've missed out a key word - or possibly 'printing' should be 'printer' ?

What sort of resources are you after: ink, card, envelopes...?
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • PurpleGoldFish
    Options
    Marcon said:
    Hi All

Thanks 😊 
    I think you've missed out a key word - or possibly 'printing' should be 'printer' ?

What sort of resources are you after: ink, card, envelopes...?
    You’re spot on. Printer! 😆 

I was just looking for a free programme or App to be able to chose the sizes/templates etc 
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,672 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Google on the words free app for card printing and you'll get loads of links. Pick your favourite!
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • waso12
    waso12 Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    So postcards are inexpensive, the problem here is where to find a suitable printer. :|

• Chloe_G
    Chloe_G Posts: 318 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I print cards on my Epson printer.  Got it from Ryman.
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I use https://www.greetingsisland.com/cards for last minute cards.  Good selection and can be personalised.
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure