Raw food for dogs- the way to be cost effective seems to be buying big quantities. Pros & cons pls?
We have 2 medium and one small dog. When we had only one dog, they were fed raw and kibble, which was really good for digestion, coat, general health. Now that we've added to our dog family, for various reasons they're all on canned food, temporarily, but we want to go back to raw food. RN I'm looking at costs. Is it more cost effective to buy a lot and freeze it? It's a lot to pay out in one go but other than that, what are the pros and cons?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards