🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Nationwide CC late payment

Options
P3
P3 Posts: 169 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
edited 20 December 2021 at 10:30PM in Credit cards
I got hit with £12 late payment fee which I accept, completely my error and oversight.

I was late for 7 days, have now make my payment.

I saw on Barclaycard and creditkarma

So, as long as you were up to date last month, and you can get your payment to us within 14 days of the payment due date (which counts as day one), your credit file won't be affected. A late fee will still apply, this'll appear on your next statement

It may end up on your credit reports. If your payment is more than 14 days late, the credit reference agencies are usually notified, meaning the late payment will show up on your credit reports. A late payment on your credit report could stay on your credit report for six years.

So how does nationwide works? Do they give 14 days too? Will it show up on my credit report? Should I ring and make amend? Can the operator sort it ???

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport