Free £40 Amazon loophole santander

Options
Hi I saw mse post on Facebook about you can apply for this card and then just cancel it if you’re accepted you get £40 Amazon voucher after 30 days. I applied and have been accepted But the post has now been deleted and I was wondering why? 

Comments

• snapyou
    snapyou Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    Santander has asked me for proof of identity and address for the card application to be completed. 
    Does anyone have the correct postal address to send them to?
    I tried the online portal but it wouldn't let me send them.
    Also, when asking for the documents to be sent by post, they gave no address. 
    Will posting them cause a problem receiving the Amazon offer?
    Thanks in advance! 
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 14,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Pop into a branch with them & they should copy & send them off for you. 👍
    Life in the slow lane
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
  • MalMonroe
    MalMonroe Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    My daughter applied for this, was accepted and duly received her amazon voucher, which has now been spent - all on books as per usual. She transferred a balance and is very happy with the whole thing. Not sure why the ID thing is a problem - hers was all done, verified and dusted online. She is new to Santander.

The deal has now finished so that's probably why the post has been deleted?
    Please note - taken from the Forum Rules and amended for my own personal use (with thanks) : It is up to you to investigate, check, double-check and check yet again before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my posts. Although I do carry out careful research before posting and never intend to mislead or supply out-of-date or incorrect information, please do not rely 100% on what you are reading. Verify everything in order to protect yourself as you are responsible for any action you consequently take.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback