We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Shell Drivers Club - On line questionnaire
Andrewc
Posts: 5 Forumite
This morning I received an email from the Shell Drivers Club asking me to complete a questionnaire devised by brainjuicer.com. The 'carrot' offered for doing so, entry into a prize draw for a prize of 10,000 shell drivers club points.
When I accessed the on line questionnaire and completed the first two questions relating to my occupation and area of residence a message appeared stating that they had already reached their quota of respondents meeting the criteria I had entered.
Surely, if they are going to impose limits they should state so on the front page of the questionnaire. I feel discrimainated against and cheated.
Shell / brainjiucer.com what a waste of time !!
When I accessed the on line questionnaire and completed the first two questions relating to my occupation and area of residence a message appeared stating that they had already reached their quota of respondents meeting the criteria I had entered.
Surely, if they are going to impose limits they should state so on the front page of the questionnaire. I feel discrimainated against and cheated.
Shell / brainjiucer.com what a waste of time !!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards