Fed up with Amazon.

Options
I'm currently trying to cancel an Amazon 'subscribe and save' subscription without success. Amazon make it extremely easy to start these things, and virtually impossible to cancel. I have been receiving an item on a monthly basis, but now want to cancel as my requirements have changed. The problem is that Amazon make cancelling difficult by ommission of information on the process. One thing is certain. I shall never again become involved in anything like this. More trouble than it's worth.

Comments

• TadleyBaggie
    Options
    Never had that issue, cancelling has been a breeze.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,012 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you using the app or the website ?  Most things are fairly straightforward to do on the website but a total PITA through the app.
  • RogerBareford
    Options
    Carlsdad said:
    I'm currently trying to cancel an Amazon 'subscribe and save' subscription without success. Amazon make it extremely easy to start these things, and virtually impossible to cancel. I have been receiving an item on a monthly basis, but now want to cancel as my requirements have changed. The problem is that Amazon make cancelling difficult by ommission of information on the process. One thing is certain. I shall never again become involved in anything like this. More trouble than it's worth.

I'm not sure why your struggling with this?

You simply go into your account, choose "subscribe and save" and then cancel the one's you want. I've done this on both the App and the website and it was simple and self explanatory.
  • RichardD1970
    Options
    Really easy.

• Silentmemory
    Options
    Or just set the sub to 'every six months' to give you longer to work it out.
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,479 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Carlsdad said:
    What options are you clicking / screens are you seeing that are preventing this working for you?
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Since thre OP posted on 25 November and hasn't logged in since I would hope the problem has been overcome by now.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback