We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Using balance of Virtual prepaid Mastercard
lmh503
Posts: 12 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi, I got an £80 virtual prepaid Mastercard when I signed up to Talk talk recently. After a couple of purchases, I now have £11 left and I am wondering how to use it up. I had hoped to transfer the balance to my normal credit card/bank account/PayPal account, but this doesn't seem possible. Is there any other way of releasing the remaining balance? Or do I just have to buy things that add up to that exact total? I want to use it for things I would have bought anyway, don't want to buy something just for the sake of using up the balance. Any ideas?
0
Comments
-
There was a post a while back and they ended up making a payment to their electricity supplier.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
You wouldn't be giving them anything, you'd be reducing the amount you owe them.
If you don't like that, topping up your Amazon gift card balance is the usual suggestion.1 -
I would also try to top up my Revolut with it.
EPICA - the best symphonic metal band in the world !0 -
Thanks for the suggestions guys, in the end I bought myself a Sainsbury's e-gift card as you can load any amount. I believe the 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer is coming soon, so I will put towards that.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

