Microsoft Accounting Express 2008 - free

Options
http://www.dailyfreeware.net/2007/11/17/microsoft-office-accounting-express-2008/

Looks like Sage and can import Sage data.. Looks good, bit slow to run through the set up. Good for small businessess
Quality is doing something right when no one is looking - Henry Ford

Comments

• PauliPauli
    Options
    its main benefit over quickbooks/sage is its cost and its out of box integration with office (although (sage and qboks have this too) and familiar interface for end users

there is a free FULL edition for providers of accounting services with FREE support until near end next year

its success will largely depend on how the accountancy/learning provider companies warm to it. Although in USA it is definitely eating away at the market there - already been out there over a year
  • ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,789 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ill give it a try, thanks.
    Kind Regards
    Bill
  • ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,789 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ive installed but the version is for usa and doesnt have GBP and doesnt have united kingdom to enter as a country.
    Kind Regards
    Bill
  • Mike_by_the_Sea
    Options
    ukbill69 wrote: »
    Ive installed but the version is for usa and doesnt have GBP and doesnt have united kingdom to enter as a country.

Try the microsoft site, I downloaded from there and the option for GBP was an option.
    Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught - Sir Winston Churchill
  • djstats
    Options
    UK version of this software is available here:
    http://www.msofficeaccounting.co.uk/Downloads1.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business