Sofology

Hi all,

Not sure this is in the right forum area so please move if it's better elsewhere. 

Yesterday I was expecting a delivery from Sofology, ordered a chair, 2 and 3 seat sofa. I'd been told there was an issue with the 3 seat sofa and to speak to Cust Services. I spent an hour on hold and eventually got through to speak to someone just as the delivery van turned up with the other furniture. Turns out my 3 seat sofa was missing, presumed lost in the warehouse and that they could not offer to replace it and only to refund it. So i said i wouldn't want the rest of the furniture either and that i wanted a complete refund. This was agreed and i was told to reject the delivery that was waiting outside.

When I spoke to the delivery team, who were brilliant, they said this has happened a lot recently and that since DFS took over Sofology there had been a massive increase in the quality of the furniture and the number of complaints. They said they were just as busy collecting rejected sofas as they were delivering them! 

So, just a heads up really, we're now without our new furniture for Christmas, not really a massive drama as the old ones are still here as they were going to charity, but very frustrating that we've now got to go sofa shopping again! 

Anyone else had similar issues?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure